10 reasons why people fail a driving test
However, by the time you take a driving test, you the candidate should be driving with confidence and without help of the driving instructor.
The current driving test pass rate in Essex, is typically only 40%, although this varies regionally for each individual test centre although for first time candidates, it's even lower.
Here is a list of the top ten reasons why people fail a driving test, were any of these yours?
- Observation at junctions Ineffective observation and judgement
- Use of mirrors Not checking or not acting on the information
- Reverse Parking Ineffective observation or a lack of accuracy
- Reversing around a corner Ineffective observation or a lack of accuracy
- Incorrect use of signals Not cancelling or giving misleading signals
- Moving away safely Ineffective observation
- Incorrect positioning on the road At roundabouts or on bends
- Lack of steering control Steering too early or leaving it too late
- Incorrect positioning to turn right At junctions and in one way streets
- Inappropriate speed Travelling too slowly or being hesitant
No Comments posted yet