- May 25, 2019
Mock driving tests in Tilbury Basildon and Brentwood
K aren's Driving school see the mock driving test as a perfect conclusion to a student's driver training.
Our mock driving tests, mirror the DVSA practical driving test, following similar procedures and assessment.
Importantly, the mock test is conducted by a specially trained examiner, independent of the normal driving lessons.
For your convenience, we offer mocks, at all the local DVSA centres including, Tilbury, Basildon, Brentwood.
Your driving instructor will make the arrangements nearer to your DVSA test or book your mock driving test today for only £15.
Make a booking
1. Gives a valuable independent opinion without prejudice of the pupil's ability and standard of driving.
2. Assists in setting up an individual training plan based on desired outcomes and ability. Aims and objectives will continually be set on the run up to test.
3. Promotes pupil confidence by demonstrating that they can cope with any given road or traffic situation.
4. Removes the pupil from the comfort of relying on their instructor within the learning environment.
5. Identifies particular hot spots that may be encountered within any given driving test route.
6. Supports and confirms the assessment markings as shown in the student's progress card.
7. Provides a reality check with regards to what is expected from DVSA and the candidate. This will also highlight just how difficult the UK driving test is.
8. Familiarises the pupil with the driving examiners marking sheet (DL25) and the assessment criteria determining a driving fault.
9. Justifies the reasons why an instructor may suggest refusing to participate in the driving test appointment by providing evidence of the reasons.
10. Provides evidence for test postponements and help to overcome student objections based on performance.
From Karen's driving school's perspective the mock driving test is now an essential part of preparing pupils for test, as it confirms to the pupil and instructor the test readiness of the student.
Based on these 10 great benefits, all students that participate in the 'Mock Driving Test', typically pass their DVSA driving test due to better preparation.
Popular searches: Driving, driving mock test, DVSA, Tilbury test centre, Basildon test centre
- May 25, 2019
- May 01, 2018
- Jan 06, 2017